Hooe Primary Academy School Mission and Aims Statement
Together we will create a learning community which develops our pupils’ potential, responsibility and independence.
We believe that Hooe Primary Academy is one in which the teaching and learning, achievements, attitudes and well being of everyone matters.
We aim to achieve this by:
- creating a happy, stimulating, safe and secure school environment where children will be encouraged to reach their full potential.
- developing our children’s self-confidence, independence and understanding of themselves and others, so they can take responsibility for their own learning and behaviour.
- delivering a broad and balanced curriculum to the highest standards.
- ensuring all pupils feel valued and supported.
- encouraging pupils to respect the beliefs and cultures of others and to recognise themselves as members of a diverse community.
- promoting the expertise and professional development of all staff.
- promoting positive images of the school, developing and building on existing links between the school, parents and the local community.
- maintaining consistently high standards and expectations of learning, teaching and behaviour through positive relationships based on honesty, trust and respect.
- providing an environment that ensures inclusion, fairness and equal opportunities.
- providing a value for money service within the limits of the annual budget.